The Weathersafe range of permanent umbrellas are the most heavy duty umbrellas of their kind. Australian designed, engineered, and manufactured, our permanent umbrellas require little to no maintenance and are suitable for outdoor shade and dining areas, resorts, cafes, hotels, service stations and restaurants.
Permanent umbrella frames are made from heavy duty galvanised steel and optionally powder coated. Fully welded canopies are made from either acrylic coated waterproof PVC or heavy duty Soltis shade mesh and can be branded or sign written.
Permanent umbrellas features & applications
- Engineered to withstand wind speeds up to 120km/h
- Heavy duty galvanised and powder coated steel frames
- Ideal for open air restaurants, resorts, cafes, hotels and parks
- Bolt to existing decks or concrete slabs, or set in their own concrete footing
- Centre post, cantilever, and gazebo options available
- Fully welded acrylic coated waterproof PVC or heavy duty Soltis shade mesh
- Marine grade stainless steel fittings
- Optional accessories include lighting, heating and side curtains
- Custom branding and sign writing available
- Multiple umbrellas can be linked for a continuous top
Alfresco areas in hospitality venues such as resorts, cafes, hotels, and restaurants
Key design advantages:
Minimum number of posts allowing more room and complete utilisation of outdoor areas, shade or waterproof covers
Download brochure here.